Thursday, October 2, 2008

up to my elbows in placenta all day long!

good news #1--I CAUGHT A BABY TODAY!!! ah, it was so beautiful, and i´m still trying to fathom it. absolutely incredible to be the first person to hold a new life in my hands!

good news #2--i joined a band! no, seriously...how ridiculous is that!? a few friends asked me to sing for them. so it´s just me, and 8 peruvian guys! so if i didn´t stick out before...whatever, i´ve always wanted to be a band chic!

good news #3--pictures are posted! i still need some time to go through them and label and delete and all that fun organizational stuff, but if you can handle the mess, they´re there for your enjoyment! also, check out jane and julie´s page for more!

http://mividaperuana.shutterfly.com

love love love,
me

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ahh! Such an exciting post! A baby! And a band girl! Congratulations, love. Big e-hug.

monkey said...

You are beautiful and goofy my sister. I love how you are always the original one striking a pose, in the pictures. WOORAY! I haven't gotten to all your blog diary writings. Since today was my first day visiting, (i know shame shame, what has Jenni been doing?!) haha....I love what you have to say and how you say it. Miss your presence here tons, but am (not going to lie) envious of your whereabouts. Write away...tell me more. Praying for you and sending you air kisses and hugs....and a free dancey-hip-shakes!

love-jenn